Thursday, April 7, 2016

Dr. Thinker: Note

DON’T GIVE UP
 You may not match this year,
 you may not match the next year.
 But, you will have to and for sure will match one season.
 As, matching can only be delayed and not denied.
 Provided, you don’t GIVE UP.

 NOTE
Everything I wrote is from my personal experience and what I had learnt over the past couple of years from the experiences of those in the USMLE field.
All the points or statements I made are mere suggestions and in no way I imply you into doing anything.
It’s up-to you how to use the information. In case of any conflicts with your knowledge/perception, it’s advised to double check with others in the same field. I won’t be responsible for anything.
The entire journey of the USMLE runs on the foundation of “UNCERTAINITY”.
So, the things one might face, learn or experience don’t have a universal application to each and everyone in this field.
All the points I make need not hold true for everyone. What works for one may not work for the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is express yourself space. Where you type create something beautiful! <3
Wondering what do I write? Well...
Tell us something you know better. You are a brilliant mind. Yes, you are! ^__^
Ask about something you don't understand @_@?
Compliment... Say something nice! =D
Be a good critic and correct us if something went wrong :|
Go ahead. Comment all you like here! (:

PS: We have moderated comments to reduce spam. ALL comments that are not spam will be published on the website.